Sunday, January 09, 2005

Who knew there were so many ways to say THAT!?

I had an ASL (American Sign Language) workshop to go to today (I'm starting to think about being an interp.)....it involved nothing but sex/drugs.

I now know in sign language:
3 different ways to say penis, vagina, clitoris, breasts, blow job, cunnilingus, and probably others (too lazy to go grab my notes)...and 7 different ways to say intercourse/fuck.

Plus a HELL of a lot more. I can't wait to show these to Joey for amusement's sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless! (bad joke,I know) You covered the sex but what about the drugs? Norm

The Kitola said...

That part wasn't as interesting. Had about 30 pages-50 pages of terms to learn. Even learned things like Stoned, spaced out, hallucinate (spelling isn't my strong suit), etc.