Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Urge to kill....rising...

Check it out, a post that isn't about people getting married at a ridiculously young age!

This one is about people getting unmarried.

Alright, so my cousin is married and with three girls. The four year is going to special ed preschool because she doesn't speak (she'll parrot, but she doesn't talk on her own), the three year old refuses to potty train, and they have a new one that's three months. They're living off of my cousin's paycheck of $1400 a month, and food stamps. The wife refuses to work.

Guess who threw my cousin out of the house. That's right, his wife. She's filed for divorce, and is asking for MORE than half of his paycheck....while still refusing to work.

What. The. FUCK!?

I'm so MAD that I can't see straight. Those poor girls aren't going to have any kind of a chance now, if the courts end up letting them stay with the mom. I'm almost certain CPS would come down on their mother's ass and the girls would end up in foster care.

Talk about immature and selfish. Their anniversary was last week. The wife asked my aunt for a cruise -- just last week. When the papers were already FILED. Just....GUH.

Just what I needed was another reason to hate people. And what really pisses me off, is that I've spent so much time defending her to other people. Then she goes and pulls this crap. Just...what in the name of all that is good and holy could this person be thinking!?

5 comments:

bigmac1989 said...

ok first off, of what i know of the american legal system. it sucks. its old, needs to be renewed.

i knew someone who wouldn't talk also, is she sheltered? cuz thats what happened to my friend.

the potty training one is difficult, they/ur cousin needs to find a way to make it fun or something to go amd potty like the adults.

i really hope the three month old isn't ignored, sorry if i sound mean or anyhting.

she might win cuz something about the mother comeing before the father type. the paycheck thing is most likley only if she gets a good amount of custody.

wow, she sounds like an (pardon my french) insensitive bitch. she asks for a cruise, like that would help, like u said WTF?

and ive already hated people like ur cousins wife, i can spot people like that a mile away.

hopefully everthing works out well.

-bigmac

btw how old are they?

The Kitola said...

My cousin is 26, and I believe the wife is 27 or 28.

I don't think that the four year old is sheltered. She's as much involved with the world as her three year old sister, and aside from the potty training, the three year old is developmentally at the right spot.

This woman just sits the kids infront of the TV, as I've heard it. At least the 12 year old girl living with them (don't ask, long story) seems to read to the girls.

With the potty training...they've tried a lot of things to make potty training fun for her. Even candy if she did use the toilet. She'd just sit on it, say "No potty, no treat!" and hop off again. She knows exactly what the potty is for. She just is stubborn and enjoys having people wait on her hand and foot.

To me, it seems the only way to get her potty trained would be to have her wear big girl undies, and expect her to clean up her own mess if she didn't use the potty. Let her deal with the natural consequeneces. With supervision, a three year old is more than able to do that sort of thing.

I am SO going to be a better mother than this person.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the fact of you being a better mother then this woman is even a question. You obviously care more for kids just by your career choices. I've seen people like her my entire life. They're self-centered assholes who only want to have done for them,not do for themselves. I feel really bad for those poor little girls. Even if you want to kill the mother try to be there for the little ones. Tell your cousin to be strong for his daughters sake. Norm

The Kitola said...

I don't even really know the kids. I've met the oldest one, three times. Once when she was 3 months old, once at 15 months, and once just year ago at my sister's wedding.

The middle child I met at 3 weeks old, and that's it.

The baby, I've never met.

They all live in Arizona, and I'm in Campbell, and they don't have enough money to come and visit, since they wouldn't be able to stay with family (there's no room here).

I really wish I could be there for the girls...but it's impossible to do when you can't even talk to them. I had to hear about all of this from my Aunt, who only found out about it today as well.

bigmac1989 said...

yea,

i've been around kids along time, my sister is going to college for special needs kids ages 1-5.

also my grandmother was always a pre-school director and this is how me and my sis had experience with kids.

have u seen the shows on tv about the nannys?

also if u just set ur kids in front of the tv, that is how many people today have ADD, from not being social. i think i know what im saying. but i did grow up in front of the tv, even tho i dont have ADD i cave trouble with comprehetion, even tho i have a high iq.

im not really sure what i just said so if any is way off-topic and stuff ignore it.