Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sorry this journal's turning into a place to rant...

But I seriously don't feel like I can post what I want to at my usual LiveJournal account. Ever since I started to mention not agreeing with J and bitching in general about people getting engaged/married/engaged-to-be-engaged so young (I know that it works for some, but since it doesn't for most then I don't trust it)...people have been deciding to comment that I'm an evil jealous psychobitch.

Um...what?

Oh, and then someone decides to post in their own journal about how I'm "outrageously jealous" (what??) and then decides to take blows at my education because, wow, HE knew exactly what he wanted to do for FOREVER. Yeah, some of us need to check out a few different areas before getting into our majors. I looked into a LOT of different things before deciding on Preschool Teacher. Deffinately not glamorous, of course, but it seems like something I'd enjoy.

Meh. Moving on.

Kitola's "You Know What Shits Me?" of the week:


I can't stand it when people decide to tell the world that I'm immature, but then refuse to drop the topic once I've mentioned -- many times -- that I want it dropped. Also, they keep bringing it up after I have stopped mentioning it, and removed any "offending" stuff from the previously mentioned LiveJournal.

Frankly, pulling that shite on me after a very stressful SIX HOUR rehearsal with 3rd - 5th graders is a one way ticket to my shit list. A grand total of four people have ever been on it, and only one has redeemed himself from it.

No comments: