Monday, January 17, 2005

A bit of explanation

Reasons I was feeling so shitty were basically a combination of things. Mainly, I was stressing from the show I'm working on, and there were two people calling me "immature" and "jealous" of J because of my feelings that she may be rushing into things and royally screwing herself over.

But like I said, feeling a bit better now. Just mopey that I may not get to see the Joey this month due to his horrid work schedule. *Crosses fingers* He may come the last weekend of this month, but that's the weekend of the show. And despite that I have no tickets, I'm probably expected to be there. I wonder if I could get the director's approval to ditch one night. Hmm...

Currently watching something on NBC about St. Jude's Hospital. Made me remember the little girl I met while doing these shows that had had a surgery to remove a brain tumor the summer before I met her. She was such a wonderful kid. She's still great, actually. Very sweet, and her sister's one of my favorite kids in the show this year.

*Random tangent* Last night, I created a posting board for a friend and myself, in order to write out stories with characters we used to role-play in D&D with. I made a similar page years ago, and we had these huge elaborate posts that went in all kinds of directions. It'll be fun to get the creative juices flowing again. It might even help with my artist's block.

1 comment:

bigmac1989 said...

i ve always wanted to play D&D, but i never did.