Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Alright, started out the day feeling like crap because (1) Joey's in L.A. and it's too far for me to go to be with him tonight, and still go to my brother's tomorrow for his birthday, and (2) all of me friends have been so damn evil that they haven't called me back while I was trying to organize some sort of get together.

All that combined lead to a very bitter Kitola who grumpily spent New Year's watching a movie and having dinner with parents.

The movie, By The Sea, was VERY good. If you love Bobby Darin, you'd love to see Kevin Spacey play him. My God, he sounds EXACTLY like Bobby Darin when he sings. It was almost scary when I learned that he did all of his own singing.

Well, anyway, the bitterness has passed. Oddly, it all sorta...melted away. I just felt so much better when I got a call at midnight from Joey. That meant an awful lot to me.

Well, hope everyone who reads this (does anyone read this?) had a good New Year's, and that 2005 treats you wonderfully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,some of us read this. I comment on Joeys blog from time to time too. Happy New Year to the both of you! Norm

The Kitola said...

Aww, thank you very much!

Meh, I need to get a better blog instead of this one, I think....something where you can put in a name instead of just "Anonymous."

I'll make my brother or Joey teach me how to use WordPress and I'll buy a domain or something. *Snicker*