Monday, January 10, 2005

Stop me from shopping..PLEASE!

I really shouldn't be spending so much money..since I don't HAVE that much to begin with. Aside from the things I've bought Joey for Christmas, Birthday, and Anniversary combined (Gads, probably close to $150 or more for all of it {I've been shopping since October}...not as bad as it could be, but it's a lot for me)...I've been buying shit for myself.

Today, at Target, I bought:
A sooooft silk shirt (Which I can't WAIT to wear)
Knee high black/grey socks
a Yoga DVD

I'm not usually a shopaholic. I'm down to $45 in my wallet. :'(

Stop me before I shop again!

1 comment:

The Kitola said...

Well, correction, I usually only ever have issues when I go to Target.

And I was looking for something to finish off a project I'm working on. Obviously, I didn't get it. *Headdesk*