Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Save me from drowning

Gleh...this show I've been working on is so not ready to be seen by an audience. No one remembers lines, the movement is slow, the sound cue guy doesn't know the script, the stage managers hadn't been around until NOW (same with set AND prop people), and the kids haven't been practicing their dances. Believe me, it shows.

I don't want to go and sit through the show five more times. This has been the worst one to work with. I miss the producer that was there for the last four years.

*Sigh* And Joey's so bogged with things to do to make his job easier, that he won't be able to come down and save me. Next weekend, I have a Lisa's Tea Treasure's "Girl's Night" with some folk. Hopefully, the weekend before Valentine's, I'll be able to either go to L.A. or Joey will be able to come up. Hopefully, going to L.A. will be what happens. After sooo much time apart, I want to be able to spend as much time as possible with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the show. Maybe the kids will surprise you and rise to the occasion. All you can do is hope for the best.
Norm(not commenting as often but still reading every day)