Monday, October 09, 2006

Updating outside of Comments :P

School has a lot of stuff it's throwing at me at the moment. Working on a 3-5 page paper, and I've got to illustrate 15 pages for a storybook in my Children's Lit. class (Already have 2 done) in the next few weeks.

Wednesday, I'll be going to Irish Set Dancing, and then on Thursday to a local pub for Celtic Night. I've got a lot of friends at the pub, but I'm still new to the Irish Dancing so I'm extra glad my favorite dance partner will be there.

Back to my paper now. Almost done with page 2!



P.S.
I'm still a coward. Also, thinking about possibly suggesting "Fly Boys" for a movie, if I get the guts. :P It's a war movie, but it's an old style war movie....where it's not about the blood and guts, but about the people and their relationships.

3 comments:

wolfman2001 said...

You're illustrating a childrens story? You just amaze me. You know,someday when you're world famous I'll be able to say that I posted in your blog when you were just starting! Good luck with the school work.
I don't know Fly Boys,but if you think it's right,go for it! Be brave so that you're not kicking yourself Saturday morning! Get 'em tiger.
I have all the faith in the world that all will end well. Norm

The Kitola said...

I reeeeeeeally liked Fly Boys when I saw it, and I dunno....while I looooove Steve Carell and Little Miss Sunshine, it's sorta a "You like it or you hate it" type of movie, I think? Ha yay no guts. :P

wolfman2001 said...

You can do it!!!!!

I'll wait for word.