Thursday, October 19, 2006

Here's the World War One Flying Ace.....no, wait, that's wrong.

Anyway, this here is my attempt at making a "Tickled Pink" costume from this, that and the other. Crappy Cell phone quality, but that's okay. I'll try to get pictures from FNW.

The outfit includes this:
- Two tank tops, one black and one pink, for layering.
- Pale pink plaid skirt.
- Light Pink tights
- Hot Pink fishnets over tights
- Dance Pants (not seen) because holy crap that's a short skirt.
- Black heels
- Pink cheap "jewelry"...plastic beads, jelly bracelets, possibly pink feather earrings/accessories if I can find any.
- Hair in two low pigtails with pink ribbons (can't be seen here)
- Pink ostrich feather for tickling...and wearing in my hair when dancing. Heh.

So, aside from my room being TRASHED, whaddaya think? Does it look like Barbie threw up onto a school girl outfit?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,I've been so busy you get three posts up without a comment from me. What's the world coming to?

I like the costume,just not for everyday. Lord,that's a lot of pink! And yes,the Barbie song keeps running through my head. LOL

BTW,the room doesn't look that messy. You should see my daughters sometime. At least you can see your floor! Norm