Friday, October 13, 2006

::Dies:: More cowardice

So I e-mailed and offered to go see a movie if he's ever still up for it.

I now have a reply to that, AND a comment he left on my livejournal account sitting in my e-mail box......and I'm cowardly about OPENING them.

I win. ::snerks::

....I'll look at 'em when I finish these drawings for class...

Edit: That wasn't so bad. Essentially, he's pretty much booked this month buuuut says he might be able to free up a few non-Friday-Night-Waltz Fridays. And yeah, the comment to the livejournal makes me think that now he's at least got the notion that I'm interested. ::Snickers:: Yay?

2 comments:

wolfman2001 said...

Yay you! Congrats on taking the big step. I told you it would work out!

How's the pain? Better I hope. Norm

The Kitola said...

Hee, thanks!

As far as pain goes, yeah my innards are less angry today. Though my finger tips hurt from knitting so much today!