Thursday, October 19, 2006

Some Yays.

Yay hour long walk with The Boy. Also yay that the last half of the walk was arm in arm. Warm arm and friendly contact yay. :D

Essentially, I was antsy and said "I'm urging to wander/walk....you too busy to join?" And he said that I had perfect timing since he'd just put down his project and that "a walk would be lovely!" Decided to walk around his area instead of mine (He's only a mile or so away, but he's closer to downtown than I am), because mine's not too interesting at night, and invited me up to show me the place and offer water. NICE place.


Boo having to get up in under 6 hours to throw myself together for the day AND take my niece to West Valley College due to her having been kicked out of her house. That's a VERY long story that I don't have all the details of.

Boo also for having realized how many papers I've got due next month. But UBER YAY for the walk having calmed me down from my anxiety over it.

Tra la la. I'll update whenever I get more ideas as to what the heck this'll end up as. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many many big Yays for a big step. I'll ignore the boos for now. yay,Yay,YAY! Good for you. Norm