Sunday, February 04, 2007

Some Pics!

Still don't have the full costume pictures from The Boy's camera, but by poking around on Flickr, I found us in the background! You can see my cool black and white dress, my hair that I was sooo proud of putting up myself, and my ever handsome Boy waltzing with me. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And these aren't from the Edwardian Ball....but here are a few pictures taken at the Wassail Party back on Jan. 6th.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one isn't the best picture of me, but I love The Boy's face.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's all I have for right now! I'm gonna go to bed a little early. I'm battling a cold at the moment. Enjoy the pictures!

Oh, here's one more of my Jitterbug costume for Wizard of Oz. I was killing time between scenes reading "32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny." Very good book, written by The Boy's 3rd grade teacher, actually! Green Spandex is just so flattering. :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: