Sunday, January 28, 2007

Edwardian Ball

I had soooooo much fun at the ball last night. Even though I forgot my wallet and we had to turn around when we were virually there....The Boy was being so darn sweet about it, though, and tried to keep me from feeling too bad about it. Felt pretty guilty on the way back to the house, but fine on the way back to the ball.

The music was awesome, the acrobatics were aMAZing, and oh the sexy ballroom dancing that there was between me and The Boy. ; ) There's nothing hotter than ending a slow and sultry swing with a kiss....mrawr.

Also, to quote The Boyfriend: "You're getting a lot of looks, you should revel in it....even some of the girls are checking you out" Talk about bumping my esteem up a few levels.

Bumped into people I know there, from FNW. One of which I know the name of, but he didn't seem to remember meeting me, and another that I know (originally) from Celtic Night at the pub and went ice skating with The Boy and another friend of our's way back in December.

Anyway, I'll put up a picture of us all dressed up once The Boyfriend gets them off of his camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course we need pics!
Sounds like a loverly time.

The Kitola said...

Hopefully there'll be pics in not too long, but I'm not going to be "omg pics plz!!" at him. Work's kinda frazzling at the moment (his company was recently bought by HP and is working through the change over), and I found out yesterday his grandpa isn't doing so well.

I do have pictures from the Wassail Party, though.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about his grandpa. Company change overs can be very stressful, they want to change everything around and expect you to know all there new procedures as if through osmosis. I once worked for a company that changed ownership 3 times! Hopefully along with the pesky changes, they throw in some good ones. Like better benefits and such.

The Kitola said...

Yeah, they cut way down on his vacation time (about 280 down to 80)....but they cashed in his unused vacation time, and he's gotten a BUNCH of bonuses and extra money. He's pleased with that. :)