Sunday, February 25, 2007

My weekends kinda rock now.

Purrrrrr......so very good this weekend.

The Boy came back from Florida early-ish on Friday, so we got together and cooked dinner. Very yummy marinated lamb and veggies. Popped a movie into his computer and flop/snuggled on the bed for it....though both of us kept dozing off during the movie. Actually, we went to sleep for the night at 9:00, him because he was still adjusting to the time change, and me because I was so tired anyway.

We both woke up the next morning kinda early, at around 7, and after finally getting up at 9:30 we cooked breakfast (frittata, Mmmm). We basically bummed around the house all day on Saturday, 'cause it was cold and icky out...though we did take time out to go get our cars washed! Mine REALLY needed it, heh. :P At about 4:00, I came home for a quick bath to warm up and shave my legs, and gather up my clothing for The Gaskell Ball. We took my Cinderella costume (which doesn't really fit all that well...I've lost weight since the summer!) and loaded up his car. He wore his basic tux stuff, so I put on some nicer clothes while we went out to sushi dinner. The dancing was VERY fun, and I'll poost pictures up when I have them. I had a lot of friends there from Friday Night Waltz, and one of my friends from the Wednesday Irish Dancing was there, too!! Yay fun. Got back to his place by around 1:00 AM, and essentially passed out.

I woke up at 8 in the morning to find The Boy walking around and doing laundry stuffs. Once he noticed I was awake, though, he crawled back into bed for some cuddling and he gave me a massage on my back -- because my shoulders/back were soooooore from dancing so long. :P We had a big breakfast of leftover fritatta and bagels, then got in touch with The Boy's friend of the same name. Long story shorter: we all met up for lunch, hiked for 7 miles, had dinner, then we came back.

I'm sore, I'm tired, but I'm extremely happy -- though I wish I were back at his place and snuggled up against my Boy for the night. He's a bit o' wonderful, he is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

The Kitola said...

I'm definitely lovin' it.

Heh, so The Boy was telling a friend of his about how he missed Valentine's and seeing my show, and that he was bummed about it. His friend said "Hmm...you should do something to make it up for her. Like, take her dancing or make her breakfast!" It amused The Boy, since those are things that we do all of the time. :)