Sunday, September 24, 2006

That was fun!

Mom and I randomly went to the Renaissance Faire today out of boredom. It was different going there in my civies, rather than all decked out in garb, but that was fine. I ended up doing a little shopping that would bore my buds when I officially go....so that's good. We also got stopped by William Shakespeare -- who spoke in sonnets at us for somewhere around 3-4 minutes. I giggled the whole time. :)

Next Saturday, the 30th, is my "official" outting to the faire with a couple of my buds. Can't wait! I get to be all dressed up and you get lots more interaction when you're walking around with folk your own age and dressed out in participation. Or at least, I do. Maybe it's just the bodice. ::snerks::

Anyway. That'll hopefully be lots of fun...even if I do have to be the one to drive 152. I hate that highway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. My family's going to a Celtic music festival on the 30th. They're holding it only a few minutes from us on the riverfront. I'm looking forward to good food,beer and music!

Here's a link if you'd like to see the way we do it on this coast.

http://pipesinthevalley.blarneystone.com/PIV.html

wolfman2001 said...

Interesting,I posted the other day but your front page shows no comments? Yet I come here and it's there. Is this stuff going through?

The Kitola said...

Yeah, that first comment got e-mailed to me after your second one. Weird.