Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dress me!

Alright folk, it's possible I'll be off at a Halloween Ball thing, where "Creative Costumes are encouraged".....my problem? My brain is run dry! So, all of you out there.....send me any thoughts you have. Funny, cute, entertaining, goofy, off the wall....even horrible puns. Hm, make that ESPECIALLY horrible puns. Just so long as there's enough movement ability for waltzing, polkas, swings, and all that jazz.

Have at!!

Edit: Here are a few ideas that I found and kinda like. Thoughts?

Cat's Pajamas: Wear an "instant" cat set (ears and a pin-on tail), with drawn-on nose and whiskers. Then add your favorite colorful pajamas!

Tickled Pink: Wear pink clothes and carry a feather.

Devil's Advocate: Wear buttons and carry signs that say "Devil is #1" and "Vote for Satan," etc.

Monkey Wench: Dress up as a pirate wench, then add some monkey ears and a tail.

Inspector #12: Make a name tag that says "Inspector #12". Just like the real Inspector #12 who puts the stamp of approval on clothing, or appliances, etc., you can carry a magnifying glass, put a pencil behind your ear, and "inspect". You may also have a pad of Post-Its, printed with "Inspected By #12" and stick them on other people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me for these,but you asked....

Captain Quirk-a captain,navy,outerspace or otherwise,with strange tics and aflections.

Pirates of the Carob Bean- Not sure how to do faux chocolate pirates but...

Jimmy Buffett- A singer carryimg around a bunch of nibbles and tid bits

Lady Godiva-A female chocolate without her wrapper

Howie Mandolin-You could even have girls(or guys) around you dressed as picks carrying briefcases with dollar signs.

Orange Julias-Wear Dr J's old number and paint yourself orange

I'm sure I'll think of more if you haven't banned me after this group. LOL Sorry about spelling,it's late.