Sunday, September 03, 2006

A lovely show, a lovely show...a finer show you know you'll never see...

Cinderella's Over. I'm......extremely depressed about it. I have only ever cried during the end of one other show - and that was Peter Pan.

I cried today before the show, after the show, during the "thank yous", before going on for curtain call, and for......about an hour during strike, at least. I'd even managed to give my crying to another girl from the show - and I feel bad about that, but it was good to have someone to cry with. I'm completely exhausted, and kinda sore......I fell out of the carriage yesterday at the end of act one. Heh...

Alright. Gonna go to bed. Pictures will be posted when there are some to post. Hopefully, it won't be too long...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad,My kids and I spent the day crying over Steve Irwin. Which of us is the more sentimental fool? Looking forward to pics of the show. Norm

The Kitola said...

No, no....I've been crying over that, too.