Thursday, August 18, 2005

OMG Blonde!

Well, a LITTLE blonde. *snerk* Allow me to be completely girly for a moment...

I got highlights today YAY!! They look awesome and pretty and I love them. But I'll never spend that much on my hair again. $90, good Good!! Well, anyway....go check out the hair. http://maskedkitola.textamerica.com/?r=3098741

And I have BANGS....I haven't had bangs in forEVER. Wow. It's weird. At least they're long. And cover my irritated eye. Oh, an update on that by the way: It's not itchy. It's a little teary and the skin is a bit peely where it got irritated, but I believe it's getting better. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May I just say,"Hubba Hubba!".LOL Honestly,you look great,it's a very flattering hairstyle for you.You're ready for Broadway now!

Glad the eyes feeling better!