Friday, February 18, 2005

Good and Bad things (Possible TMI)

Good thing: Getting a new Birth Control Perscription! I'm on my last pack right now.

Bad thing: Having an appointment at 11:15, waiting about an hour before you get to go into the doctor's room. Another half hour before she shows up. Expecting to have to get a Pap Smear since it's been over a year, but apparently you don't need to since the last one was normal, so you spent the entire HOUR AND A HALF waiting for a fucking perscription renewal.

The entire trip was a pain in the ass....at least it didn't end up as a pain somewhere else. Heh.

I miss the RN that used to be there. She was uber nice. Unfortunately, she's moved to a new medical group that I'm not a member of. I would so transfer to her, except that I like being able to see my doctor from when I was a baby sometimes, too. I saw him in passing today and got a big hug.

Anyway. Yeah, been a non-eventful day.

1 comment:

bigmac1989 said...

*covers ears* not listening! AAAAHHH