Sunday, February 06, 2005

Girl's Night and an Unexpected Surprise

Girl's night was alright. We all got together and went to Lisa's Tea Treasures, where we had tea, little sandwiches, and decadent chocolate cake. Afterwards, we went to see the movie "Sideways," which I can only describe as a semi-chick flick that stars guys. Very enjoyable, but I'm sure Aviator will beat it out.

During the whole event, I had a slight feeling of being left out. Hey, it happens when the person who's the closest to your age is still 14 years older than you. And since I was wheezing a bit due to my throat (oh, by the way, I've discovered it's most likely allergies)...I was just sorta grumpy feeling. Well, around 11:00, I get the chance to talk to Joey while he's taking a break from hanging with his pals to visit. Apparently, I didn't sound too happy on the phone....and he decided to come over for a visit! He stopped by around midnight or midnight-thirty, and it was just so good to see him.

Besides, it means the world to me when he does things like coming over when I don't sound my happiest. It makes me feel so loved...it's just wonderful.

Still going to have him all to myself next weekend. I just can't wait...it'll be wonderful.

--In Other News!--
I'm watching the tail end of the Superbowl (I'm not a football fan), waiting for Simpsons and American Dad to start. I'm hoping it'll be over soon enough so I can still see those shows before Desperate Housewives.

No comments: