Sunday, April 15, 2007

Biking in the rain....? Sure, why not!

First off, here's a picture of those lovely "Just Because" flowers I got. I feel all fluttery every time I look at them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I just had this conversation on IM with my sister-in-law...
[05:08] Her: any special reason?
[05:08] Me: Well
[05:08] Me: They were pretty.
[05:08] Me: And Jeremy felt like getting me flowers.
[05:08] Me: Just Because.
[05:09] Her: Keep This Man!
[05:09] Me: I shall do my best!

And trust me, I shall.

- Saw a pirate show...thing...at SJSU with The Boy and mah buddy B-Bear on Friday Night by a dance group called "Company One." What they do is take songs from other musicals and then write a completely different show around them. It was such a cute and silly thing, and had some of my favorite songs from musicals (like "Creation of Man" from The Scarlet Pimpernel and "Reviewing the Situation" from Oliver!). Much fun was had by all. Oh, and the Askew Grill over by campus is soooooo good. Mmm.

- Went on a 14 mile (round trip) bike ride yesterday down to Los Gatos and back. It was poooouring rain, but it was still so fun! Especially since we stopped in downtown Los Gatos for Chai Lattes. That was the best soy chai I've ever had! Oh, and I got to use my brand new bike and I didn't get too worn out by it. Though I can still feel where the seat was hurting me near the end.

- Baked some dark chocolate espresso bean cookies. SO good.

- Went to a VERY interesting event last night, too. The Boy's manager had her 10th year anniversary with her husband. There was Indian Food (Which I'd never had before...yummy, but boy it sits with you), a belly dancer, about a million (or 30, hard to tell sometimes) kids running around like mad, dancing (my favorite part!), and lots of fun!

- This morning, The Boy went for a run so I cleaned up his place a bit and then came home to do some term paper work. May be going back tonight to watch a movie, but don't know yet.

All in all, a very good few days. I'm soooo happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think the flowers show he is pretty "Smitten " with you too!
Hanging out, dating, whatever you call it, you two are in a relationship. I think it's pretty awesome!

The Kitola said...

Oh trust me, I think it's incredibly awesome as well. :)