Saturday, January 13, 2007

A new Labyrinth and Vivid Dreams

Last night, The Boy and I went to go see "Pan's Labyrinth" with some of his friends (I invited one of mine, but he bailed, the bum). I was impressed that I'd met them all before, at least once, and I get along with them (aside from the one currently living with The Boy, but simply because I don't really know how to relate to him).

As for the movie, it is REALLY cool. If y'all ever get the chance to go see it, you should. The effects are very cool and dark, like in Mirrormask, but it's also got a good horror aspect. There were parts that I had to watch between my fingers while semi-burried against The Boy, due to the ick factor.

One thing that is in the movie are these fairies that, at the beginning, look like bugs. Big icky LONG bugs. Apparently, these bugs appeared in a dream of The Boy's last night, and he's a very vivid dreamer. ::Snerks:: At some point in the night, I was awoken by being abruptly grabbed and pulled/rolled to The Boy's side of the bed while he swatted at where I had been.

Me: ::WTF OMG MY HEART:: Mnugh!?
Boy: ::Completely, totally asleep:: Bug. Big bug.
Me: ....Wha?
Boy: There was a bug. ::mumble zzzz::
Me: ::Half asleep:: You scared the hell outta me.
Boy: Sorry.

All of that happened while he was asleep, or at least not completely awake at least. I asked him about it in the morning and he very vaguely remembered something about it happening. Now, it amuses the hell outta me. :)

No comments: