Monday, April 10, 2006

Wow LONG time since the last update

Quick notes before I leave for classes...

-My rib is doing better. I apparently had "slipped a rib" or something, and it takes about 6-8 weeks to heal completely.

-The Kid's Show I was in closed finally. Woots!

-The Night Show that I'm in was having some drama issues, but we're doing better now. This last show rocked the HOUSE.

-I have a new art gallery! Lots of black/white right now because I don't have Photoshop...but once I get it back on my laptop, I'll be able to color stuff when I have more time. Anyway, here's the link: http://caitykitola.deviantart.com/

-School is trying to kiiiiiiiiiiiiill meeeeeeee.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well,Hi there!. Long time no see. Glad to hear the rib is doing better. That sort of injury can drive you nuts.
I see where you guys are getting pounded with lousy weather. Hope you're staying dry and out of the flood zones! LOL
Your art gallery is incredible. You have some really diverse talents. Between the art and the acting I'm sure someday I'll be able to say," I knew her when...." you really put youself into your art and it shows. It's also nice to see another Werewolf fan!
Things are the same here. They think my son will stay where he is for several months while they work on his issues. I miss him.
Don't let school kill you,it takes out all the fun. Norm