Monday, April 24, 2006

Let's play "Spot the Source of the Stress Dreams!"

Dream the First:
Stage-Manager and The-Sound-Guy (who is actually a really super nice guy who I have no problems with) accuse me of stealing money from the tip jar. I cry, because it isn't true.

Dream the Second:

Producer-Who-Likes-Changing-The-Show decides to cut everything except the second act (basically....all of the plot that leads up to the murder).

Dream the Third:

Producer-Who-Likes-Changing-The-Show decides to cut the murder mystery all together and go back to the previous melodrama they did. For some reason I have to play the part of someone who...is already in our cast. So, I have to print the script off a computer and only manage to get it finished printing in time to go on stage. Oh, and I'm in my street clothes the entire time, because no one thought to get the costumes from the previous show back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deep breaths,deep breaths! Don't let them drive you crazy!!

It sounds like you're working on a play in an asylum. Run while you can. It's just not worth making yourself this crazy.