Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow. I feel like walking death.

Heeeey. Haven't posted for awhile. Thought I'd get my groove on over here before I have to haul my pathedic ass to school. Gonna do this in an outline format, though, for rapid fire updating.

-Been sick for a week, think it may have evolved into some sort of sinus infection.
-Had opening night last Saturday. Was sick for it and felt like death heh. Went pretty well, though! Aside from a few personal flubs. (Scarf fell from my ponytail and I slipped on it while dancing, in the same number my skirt tried to fall off when my heel caught on it, almost got hit in the face by my class-ring-necklace flailing about....)
-Got to hang out with B-Bear after the show and watch movies. We've both been sick and in ubercuddle moods, so we got to puppy-pile woot. ::dies:: Umm...we watched Boondocks Saints (AWESOME movie) and Zorro (AWESOME movie that I'd never seen before).
-Feel like a reject from "Night of the Living Dead" today. Got maybe two hours of sleep...my sinuses were hurting so bad that they woke me up constantly. Only reason I'm going to school today is because I have a group presentation on Wednesday, and I think we're meeting up today or something. I'll get some sort of caffeine injection from the drive through coffee place on the way. Plus, I had some day time cold meds.

Guess that's all for now. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am today. Heh.

UPDATE:
Found out that a paper I thought was due on the 15th was actually due last Wednesday....which was a day I didn't attend due to feeling like such shit. The teacher takes off 3 points per day a paper is late (including weekends and holidays)....so even if I had known and turned it in today, I'd have gotten 0 credit. I fail at college this semester. Heh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!Lots of drama. I really hope you're feeling better by this point. As far as your paper for school goes,when you're going to be a world famous actress what do you need an education for? LOL Sorry,I couldn't resist. I'll stand still while you beat me around the head and shoulders!

The Kitola said...

Heh...I feel better than walking death. But I'm still clogged up and having coughing fits from time to time. I also need a new bed, because one of the water tubes in mine BROKE and leaked all over my bed and floor. Gah.

Anonymous said...

Boy do I understand. My son use to stab our waterbed when he was little. We gave up and went to a regular mattress! You could try filling it with jello,might leak slower! LOL