Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Series of Unfortunate Events

- Sick for 2.5 weeks
- Cough so much my ribs get sore
- Start to feel better, but have one cough triggered randomly
- Feel something in ribs go POP.
- Abrupt pain
- Have to pull into a parking lot on my way home to avoid blacking out while on the street.

......Ow. Very much ow.

I saw the doctor. Got x-rays taken for a wet readings, and get to call back tomorrow to see if there was anything exciting. In the meantime, I have vicodin for when I go to bed.

Actually, I feel better than I did on the way home. I could barely work the turn signal, turn the car, or lift my backpack on my GOOD side. The turn signal and car stuff is actually better than before. I've yet to try the backpack. Heh.

No situps or pushups for me in PE, though.

And now, at this very moment, I am on Vicodin and taking pictures of myself as a panty ninja. There's one in my MoBlog if anyone is curious! Wow. Vicodin is weird. Hokay. Going to bed now.

No comments: