Wednesday, December 21, 2005

One week later

My knee still friggin' hurts like nobody's business. Dammit...it's only just now starting to bruise, too. This ain't going to be a pretty knee. The pain centers around the, what I'll call "knee dimple" (that indent on the inside of the knee)...and sorta radiates a sore/stiff/throb pain up to about three inches above my knee. Heh. I fucked it up good.

Listening to Podcast 3 of Martin's....Gator's pissing me OFF at the end of it. Just...so damn annoying. *twitch* I want to kick him in his face.

Mood's kinda....meh. Relationship drama going on in my head. Hopefully I can talk to mah buddy in Australia to get their take on it.

Oh. And I've got a cold. At least the startings of a cold....fleh.

Updated my craft blog with pictures of everything I've knitted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people are just in different stages in their life. Their priorities and needs don't coincide. Maybe your at a point where it's time to step back and take a break, a different path.
Long distance relationships are difficult, at best. Someone always ends up sacrificing too much for too little.
I hope I'm not being presumptuous, it's not my intention.
Take Care, Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I don't know the details so I wouldn't begin to offer relationship advice,nor would I want to. My wife and I were apart for fifteen years,our lives just went in different directions for awhile. We're back together now and happier then we ever were in our first stint. You just never know!
I hope your knee feels better soon. That's the type of injury that tends to hang on and just be an irritant. Rest it if you can.
Last of all, A very Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you get all you want from Santa! Don't celebrate too much! Norm

Anonymous said...

Not sure how else to get this to you so..... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

The Kitola said...

Thanks both for the notes. It gives me some things to mull over.

And thank you Norm for the Holiday wish! I'll put up a Christmas Bulletin later on in the day.