Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Update

Joey got his gifts today and says that he likes them. Apparently the gloves fit, so that's good....and I know he likes George Carlin, so the book was a hit. Hopefully the satchel will be useful.

My gift from him? Three large bottles of Mead! Which is awesome in the fact that I now HAVE mead...but not as awesome is that I'll never be able to drink all of it by myself because I'm such an alcohol wuss. *dies* I'll take one of the bottles to a DnD session with BBear, Aramil and FluffyNinja (the other two haven't been mentioned before due to the fact that Aramil lives in Chico and FluffyNinja is more BBear's friend than mine, since they were in the same grades in highschool).

Wow, I have lots of pretend names for people. :D Awesome.

Anyway, since I'm here, I'll do a bit more updating. I saw The Producers yesterday.....twice. It's that good. Seriously, if you have to see only one modern musical/movie, you MUST see this one. It's absolutely hysterical, and I love the music. Plus, it's a hoot to see Will Ferral playing Franz Liebkind, the neo-nazi...and Uma Thurman as Ulla (I totally didn't know she could sing and dance...she's REALLY good). Oh, also, when you see the movie you must stay throughout the entire credits. Trust me on this one.

The second time I saw the movie, I saw it with BBear and FluffyNinja...who also loved the movie. We saw it at 11:15, so we left the theater and close to 2 AM. We went to FluffyNinja's house and just sorta hung out. I got to watch the boys drink a few drinks, then watch some video footage from the last time they got smashed. It was sad and funny at the same time! We ended up puppy-piling on a Love Sac and talking about...the most random shit possible.

Example:
BBear: *goes to the bathroom after having given a long talk about how he has a button fly and that it'd take forever to undo it*
FluffyNinja: ...but he always comes back so quickly! He must have...a TUBE in his pants.
Me: Like...a catheter!
FluffyNinja: Yeah.
Me: ...Was that the right word? I think I said cadaver...did I say cadaver or catheter?
FluffyNinja: *bursts out laughing* He has a cadaver in his penis!!
Me: *Squeal cackle* Zombi penis!
BBear: *returns* Uh....what'd I miss?
FluffyNinja: We're talking about the cadaver in your penis.
BBear: Oh! Is that all? Okay!

And it just got worse the closer it got to dawn. Yeah, dawn....I came home at 7:15. Whoops. Parents were all "Ahh holy crap where were you!?" Ah well. Next time, like when I go to a DnD session or somesuch, I'll warn them that I may stay uberlate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had nothing I could say on this post! Zombie penis? Attack of the living head? My word! LOL

A very Happy New Year to you! May 2006 bring you all your little heart desires and all your life needs. Be safe! Norm

The Kitola said...

And just think, I'm going off to hang out with them and Aramil tonight. HA!