Saturday, September 24, 2005

Okay, I do Gaslighter stuff....WHY!?

Some highlights from today's craptastic show:

-8 year old's birthday party consisting of 30 children (at least)
-Children climbing on stage and throwing popcorn at each other before the show.
-Same children climbing BACK on after being told not to.
-Yelling during the show so the cast had to holler/scream their lines. My throat fucking hurts.
-Throwing popcorn, containers, cups, and A PIECE OF PIZZA onto the stage.
-Climbing onto the stage DURING the show.
-Causing the villian to get so tweaked out from them that he threw crap back at them after she melodrama, coming back stage and saying "DAMN that felt good."
-Getting kicked during the number when we went into the audience.
-Getting cat-called at by someone's father during the audience number.
-The Heroine getting punched during the audience number.
-Children yelling "Take off your clothes so we can see you naked!" while on the stage....seriously, WTF?

And to add insult to injury, instead of the usual $20 we get for these shows, I got $10. Gregh.

One positive thing:
-The Hero zipping me into my corset costume (he's the only one who could/had time to wrestle me into it) managing to do it easier than it has been lately.
Me: Well, that went up easier than usual.
Him: Yeah, it did.
Me: I'll blame my step aerobic classes for that.
Him: Well, thanks, now I'M not getting enough exercise.
Me: *playful punch*

...Okay, so I guess that's why I do the shows. I like the cast members. *snort* The owners are lucky we don't quit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one has so many choices for how to go. Your getting zipped into a corset by other men,does Joey know? rotfl I think I would have just given in and thrown things back. I know it's unprofessional but it's satisfying!

Sorry I haven't been around much. There's some creep who's been sending really nasty ( ie:obscene ) emails to my ten year old daughter. He and I have been going back and forth and I've been pissed beyond belief. He thinks it's o.k.. I'm two minutes from putting his email on the G4 offtopic forum!!!
Sorry,I rant. Break a leg on the rest of the show!

The Kitola said...

Heh. Yeah, he knows. Hell, we all have about a 9 by 5 foot space to change costumes in...for men AND women. He doesn't care, though.

Dude, totally understand wanting to smash the creep. I had a creepy stalker dude when I was 17 or so (he was 23)...want me to stick him on stage infront of last Saturday's audience? Muahaha.