Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My car is back...

....but I have to buy a new radio. Dammit!!

Okay, here's the thing. My car, in the process of getting fixed, somehow rebooted the radio. It is now asking me for a code WHICH I DO NOT HAVE. While trying to GET the stupid thing, we have done the following:

1) Called the Auto Body shop ("OMG you have to call where you got the car.")
2) Called Chris' Dodge World, which is where we got it ("Dude...you have a HONDA....we don't have info on HONDAS.")
3) ...Called a Honda Dealer ("Um...we never had this car....did you buy it used?" "Yes." "Oh, you need the original dealer, then.")
4) Did a search online for the VIN to find the original dealer....according to dad, that didn't work.

So now I need a new radio because I can't get this to do ANYTHING. Even to spit out my Spamalot CD that's in it.

Fucking fuckers of Fuckville...

No comments: