Thursday, July 14, 2005

Updates Galore

Alright, I've been away so I guess I should give a few updates.

First off, I am thankfully feeling better. I still have a cough, but as I've been telling people....as long as what I cough up is clear instead of the neon green-ish it's been, I'm happy! Our trip to the ranch was canceled, due to the fact that I would've been absolutely miserable. Spent the week seeing movies, mostly. I also went to Marine World with my niece, despite the fact that I had to stay drugged up on tylenol, sudafed, and cough syrup through the whole day.

On the 8th, I had a gaslighter show to do. The guy who plays the villian didn't show up....so we had to draft the director's brother. Thankfully, the guy has 30 years of experiance under his belt so he was able to do it. It was odd having someone on book, though....and the first scene starts out so dark that he was unable to read it, so we got some very odd lines at first.

Amazingly, the guy who usually is the villian was at the auditions for the next show. IN ONE PIECE. My mom and I were both shocked at that.

Oh yes, and my mom and I both auditioned for the next Gaslighter show. Still haven't heard back from them yet, but I feel as though it went fairly well.

Joey was supposed to come up last weekend, but on the way up his car died. Soooo....he stayed in L.A. while it got fixed. The starter had died and the brakes were on their last legs. It's a good thing those got fixed when they did.

Hmm....what else? Well, the summer musical of Seussical is eating me alive. I had to spend the day yesterday choreographing with a friend of mine. And it turns out there's an emergency dance rehearsal scheduled for the same day of my birthday. Meh. Oh well...I've had rehearsals on my birthday before, so hopefully it'll just be a few hours.

Guess that's it for now. I'm off to pull myself together and do a wee bit more choreography for tonight's rehearsal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're getting better. Try not to run yourself into the ground! It amazes me that you find time for all you do!