Saturday, July 16, 2005

Fangirl Moment

I don't normally get star-struck when meeting "celebrities" (granted, I've only met the cast of Unscrewed and Stephen Shwartz)....but I just realized something.

I would totally squeal and turn into a raving fangirl if I met Tony Shalhoub.

I've even had a dream where Monk decided I was really nifty and cuddly. It was strange. But kinda awesome. The dream itself was sort of a cross between "Monk" and "The Dead Zone"....where Monk had to touch things to see the future and figure out cases. But, Monk being who he is, had issues with touching it.

Man, I'd so love to be an extra on that show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony Shalhoub huh? Interesting choice to be starstruck over. I have to admit I loved him on Wings and thought he was great in 13 Ghosts but I've never really given Monk a chance. Maybe I will.
Who would I be starstruck over? I can only really come up with two names. One is someone you know,Martin Sargent. I really miss Unscrewed and really believe he's a crazy sort of comic genius.
The other,William Shatner (did I really admit that out loud?) Yes,I always loved Star Trek and there's just something about him. Sad.
Also wouldn't mind meeting Teri Hatcher but that's another story. LOL

The Kitola said...

I'm weird, I guess....but I've gone completely ga-ga over Monk. He's just so adorably screwed up that I just want to give him a huge hug.