Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ow, my me.

I think I've bruised a rib from coughing so damn much in the past two weeks. This really, REALLY hurts. So not my idea of a good time. Ah well....hopefully I'll get better soon.

Secondly, I got the newest Harry Potter book yesterday and was up until 5:30 am reading it. Very good. I won't give any spoilers. I was just very pissed and who was killed, and who did the killing. Grr.

Thirdly, I am highly cranky. I'll chalk it up to my soreness, tiredness (having been up until 5:30 am the other night reading Harry Potter) and having screwed up at rehearsal. Not just at one particular person.

Fourthly. I'm under the impression that the Gaslighter has already cast their show for the next round about, and I have been passed over as being a member this time around. Snarl.

No comments: