Tuesday, June 28, 2005

SUCCESS!!

Whew....it was a pain in the arse, but I got registered. Check out my pain in the ass schedule:

Monday and Wednesday:
9 - 10:15 AM (Motivating Children and Adolescents)
10:30 - 11:20 AM (Development of Human Potential)
1:00 - 2:50 PM (Beginning Modern Dance)

Tuesday and Thursday:
8:30 - 9:45 AM (Child Coping and Adaptation)
1:30 - 2:20 PM (Step Aerobics)

Friday:
10:30 - 11:20 AM (Development of Human Potential)

I'm kinda pissy that I've got a Friday class....I hate having Friday classes. I was hoping to keep that day free for traveling to L.A. on a few weekends. I guess I won't mind leaving a little later in the day. I'll be able to grab a Jamba Juice and take off.

But whew. Got THAT out of my way. Though sadly, I went somewhat "emo" at Joey when I was all stressed out. I'm gonna give him a call later tonight and apologize profusely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that the subjects in your schedule are inspirational. No one is ever going to be able to say that you don't know where you're headed in life! Congrats on getting your registration completed.
On a side note:Has Joey gotten any idea of when his website will be up and running? I keep checking in.
Be good!

The Kitola said...

Heh, thanks! I'm getting tired of being in school, so I'm trying to get a bunch of subjects out of the way. But, since I needed three more units and didn't want to overload....yay for dance and exercise!

As for Joey's site: He didn't really want to bring it back up until he had news to post on it. I try not to bring it up too often (I refuse to be a nag!)