Sunday, June 19, 2005

Joey Week

Let's see...not too much going on in the life here. Rehearsals for Seussical are getting better, so YAY! Vocals are over in a few more weeks. The clover count for the show is 461. I'd make more, but I'm on a new project now that's also for the show.

Joey came up this week! I got to spend a lot of time with him, so yay. Run down here:
Monday: Quick hi there and hello after the drive up and spending time with his guy pals.
Wednesday: Went to S.F. for the day, listening to the SPAMALOT soundtrack on the way. I seriously want to go to Broadway and see this musical now....it's hysterical. Huzzah for Monty Python!!
Thursday: Didn't actually plan on seeing Joey today, but since mom was picking up dad from the airport, someone had to take our Border Collie to the dogpark. While talking to Joey online, I asked if he wanted to go with me. So we both went and played with the pup at the park. Lots of fun was had by all.
Friday: We went to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"....and I thought it was a great movie. LOTS of fun.

He went back to L.A. today, but stopped by the rehearsal to say goodbye beforehand.

Urhm, other than that my Gaslighter show closes next week -- save for the few shows during the day for Summer Camps. But it won't be the whole cast, so it won't be the same. Actually, next week we won't even have our regular villian. Not fun.

No comments: