Monday, June 27, 2005

SJSU Class Registration

I'm not having fun. Here's the drama so far:

-My "enrollment appointment" starts at 6:20 PM tonight.
-Every Monday, the online system has "scheduled down time" that goes from 8:00 until 11:00 at night.
-Today, the day of my enrollment appointment, there is ADDITIONAL downtime from 6:00-8:00 PM.

Conclusion:
Despite that I'm supposed to be able to register starting at 6:20 today, I will be unable to until 11:00 tonight.

Meh. I guess it could be worse. But this is still a pain in the ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,how you doing? It does seem sometimes like they go out of their way to make things as difficult as possible. Good luck getting it all done!

The Kitola said...

I'm having issues with SJSU even more than what was mentioned earlier. Whenever I try to register for a class, I get this huge complicated SQL error. Argh.

And since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, I've got to get up earlier to try and register before I get to sit in the "chair of fun."

Aaargh...