Saturday, June 11, 2005

Drama drama drama

So as I was leaving the Gaslighter Theater today, I saw this crowd of people on the sidewalk as well as three cop cars, and someone lying on the pavement. Apparently, a motorcyclist had gotten hit.

Ewww.

After crossing the street to walk on the other side, this other woman gave me the details on what (apparently) happened. This motorcycle's "accelerator got stuck and she smashed into the back of the S.U.V." (note, those aren't my words...so if it's inacurate to how a motorcycle works, it's not my fault!) His face was all cut up and he probably had a broken arm and leg...but would hopefully be okay.

What I think happened was that he started his motorcycle, didn't see the stopped car, and smashed into it. I think that due to the fact that the Gaslighter's owner said that she heard a motorcycle start up not too long ago. *shrug*

In other Gaslighter news: I got $25 today from tips (average is $5), despite the fact that a lot of my lines were missed. Huzzah!!

No comments: