Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dentist of DOOM...

I seriously despise going to the dentist.

So guess where I have to go in about a half hour. *whines* At least she lets me play music to distract myself.

Of course, it doesn't help to know that I probably need a filling. Since...there's a hole on one of my teeth that I can feel with my tongue. It's EXACTLY where I got a filling last time, too, which is what pisses me off because that means either it was a crappy job, or it fell out, or I've got another on the same bloody tooth. *Facepalm*

Okay, a good New Year Resolution: Take better care of teeth. Floss, for the love of Todd. It'll make dentist trips less painful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CT again, speaking of DooM, I hate hollywood now for ruining my favorite FPS.

The Kitola said...

How've they managed to do that? I never quite got into DOOM...so I don't know any more than what I heard from an old pal of mine talking about it.