Sunday, December 05, 2004

Daily News

Avoided going to an "Authentic Scottish Christmas Party" at By Th' Bucket. Eh...makes as much sense as when the South Bay Scottish Society held their meetings at Stuft Pizza. *Shakes head* Scary old men in kilts. Unless it's at the Reniassance Faire. Then it's less scary.

Anyway, avoided that by doing a mall crawl with B...but got visually over stimulated by the crowds, lights, sounds and so on that I had to get home in order to relax. Yay for being easily over stimulated. I dislike being spacy and cranky.

Here's something I never expected to happen: An old guy I went to Highschool with, used to be good pals with and had a sort of falling out with (long painful story which also involved an "accidental" punch to Joey...) has IMed me. The following things have been said by him, that I'd NEVER thought I'd hear...

"I was sorta hoping that we can put everything that's happened behind us and be friends again."

"sorry I was... you know what, I'm just sorry I was what I was."

The mind. It BOGGLES. Well, this is actually a huge thing for him. I'm honestly amazed. Maybe he's actually grown up....well, he'd have had to. Last time I hung out with him, he was what...16?

Still...I'll approach this cautiously..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CT- Crazy russian. Like pie.