Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Strange Dream.

I had a dream last night that I was at some sort of event....that was kinda like a mix of Disneyland and a Renaissance Faire. I was walking around, and saw Joey with a group of people dressed as pirates. He tossed someone into a lake, and I beamed and waved -- showing my support that it was someone ELSE who got tossed into the water as he's typically the patsy in whatever stunt Martin and ex-TechTV people do. He basically went "Oh shit...." and waved at me in a forced way. Like I was the LAST person he wanted to see.

For some reason, that hurt my feelings and I went storming off, though he chased after me...I guess to explain himself. When he tried to, I basically glared and went "Oh, fine. Whatever, forget it."

That's when I saw The Boy dressed in his Ren Faire garb. Instantly, I'm feeling better and I go over to give him a hug and get a kiss on the top of my head, then my lips. Stuck around to hang out with him for the rest of the dream.

Aaaaand then I woke up. It was odd. Guess it was sorta like the event that happened the other day. I called Joey to check on the progress of the videos for Cinderella -- since he's supposed to be working on them -- and the conversation consisted mostly of pissing and moaning about how much life sucks. It was kinda like talking to Eeyore. I mean.....I understand being stressed out about things, but it's come to the point where people can guess who I'm talking to by how soon into the conversation I say "I'm sorry."

Anyway, when I got off the phone with him....not two minutes later did The Boy call and I had a long conversation with him that was completely the opposite. Bouncy, happy, jokey, and getting invited to that event mentioned previously (SQUEE!!). It was amusing to have such a big contrast in phonecalls, one on top of the other.

I'm a happy Kitola. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A happy Kitola is a great thing! Sorry it took me so long to comment,life has been hectic here.Glad you and the Boy are getting along so well.

If I don't get a chance,have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Kitola said...

Aww, how is everything over there?

Heh, well, we've gotten along really well in the year or so I've known him, so there's no reason to not get on well now, as I see it.

Spent another night at the Boy's place, but the only way for me to gush about it is to get into TMI land, so I'll just be good and quite and smile. :)

Anonymous said...

You just keep your TMI to yourself. I've been around long enough to imagine. lol

After everything went bad with Joey I was worried about you. It's really a nice thing to see the happy young lady I first came to know back in action.

I'm off to bake pies and cornbread. We're having three different Thanksgivings in order to fit in all the kids and family. It's fun but it may kill me! Norm

The Kitola said...

Hey, there's not just The Boy to thank for that (though it doesn't hurt!), but I've also gotten myself out and meeting people and being much more social. Plus, the dancing I've been doing is just SO much fun.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!