Thursday, November 09, 2006

*giggle*

So, every second and fourth Wednesday, I do Irish Dancing. I've got friends there, now, and it's lots of fun.

After about a half hour or so, The Boy showed up to be social but wasn't feeling up to dancing. But there was a shortage of female folk, so I ended up dancing nearly the full time, thankfully avoiding the last one to chat with him. That's all well and normal, and soon after he left.

Cue the entertaining British fella sitting down with me and saying "So when are you and him going to be an item?" ::Snerks:: That's the second time someone who knows us both has asked me that....and also the second person to not believe me when I say "I'm shy!" as to why I'm less obvious than I should be. The extra amusing part was that he added in, at some point, "he's a nice chap, but a bit slow on the uptake sometimes." Hee!

Well, that's that.

Oh, and I'm going out to dinner with The Boy on Friday. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the British Fella!