Sunday, January 08, 2006

GALLAGHER!

So last night, B.Bear and I went to the Gallagher show. It was VERY awesome. When we got there, Gallagher was out in the lobby signing autographs, so I bought a new shirt and had him sign it in two different colors. I also had B.Bear take a picture of me with him, but it's on his camera so I don't have it on my computer yet. I also wish I had asked Gallagher to wear the hat that I had made special for the show (picture of it posted in My Crafts Blog).

Third row was great. We had a wonderful view of everything that got smashified during the finale, even though we were far enough to the side that we came home completely clean. Mostly that was due to the weaklings that were pulled up to help with smashifying the food (people who claimed it was their birthday). I understand why he pulls people up. I mean, he IS getting a bit old, and I believe he had a heart attack at some point, so he's probably unable to do it as long as he used to. It was still a lot of fun, though. It was awesome seeing the effects of stuff flying everywhere....especially the cactus that had gooey slug slime in the trails. It just hung in the air!!

B.Bear said that he was laughing and smiling so much that his cheeks hurt and were unable to move....which he'd never felt before. Heh, mine do that all the time!

So yes, Gallagher show was teh awesome, even if I wish we had gotten messier from it. Afterwards, we hung out here to play with our Nintendo DS systems and totally geek out for a few hours, then I took him home since he had church in the morning.

What I wish I'd done differently at the show:
1. Told Gallagher, while getting my autograph, that B.Bear had never even seen a show of Gallagher's on television....maybe we'd have been pulled on stage when he dragged the birthday people up.
2. Pretended that it was my birthday so that I could've been on stage to smash stuff...but then I'd feel guilty about lying. Grr.
3. Asked Gallagher to wear my hat for the picture.

No comments: