Monday, March 07, 2005

Weekend Recap

Alrighty, I was busy this weekend! On Saturday, I took the pup to the dog park yet again, where there were a couple of dogs he ran around with when he wasn't chasing the ball. I came home and said toodles to my mom when she went off to go pick up dad for dinner between the shows he was doing lights for.

Five o'clock rolled around and Joey showed up. *Purr* We spent time at home alone opening "Valibirssary" gifts (Valentine-birthday-anniversary), so he finally got to recieve his Dr. Who scarf, knitted penguin, a bag of Vanilla Almond Moose Munch, and a gorgeous platinum and gold pen I got engraved for him. After which, we watched The Tartan Terrors at home. Unfortunately, the DVD started to act up by the end -- which is when the bit that I watch the entire thing for starts -- so we didn't get to see that part.

By around 7:30 or so we left for dinner at TGIFridays, where we practically drowned in Jack Daniels sauce. Mmm! After dinner, we went to Golfland to play around at the arcade for hmm...about an hour. Got back to my house by 11:30, which is when we went inside to watch season 4 of Coupling. We ended up dozing off half way through the third episode, and slept unil 5 AM...which is when Joey went home.

On Sunday, I went to go see the kid show "Nifty Fifties," which was actually really cute. For dinner, the parentals and I went out for Chinese food.

Been spending a lot of time playing with my Sims 2 University, which Joey got me. I've made a nearly perfect Joey-look-alike. *Snicker*

So there you have it.

No comments: