Friday, March 18, 2005

Alright, Gaslighter updates

First rehearsal: Stressed out to the point of crying. The director was very blunt, but it was for the best (with a week and a half of rehearsals, you have to be). Met the rest of the cast. They seem alright. I'm the youngest (I think), and feel a bit intimidated...they're all already Gaslighter alumni, so I feel out of place.

Second rehearsal: Aside from the villian arriving drunk and pissing off the director, things went well. Didn't cry, WOO!

Third rehearsal: Pretty much had my lines down, felt a bit more comfortable. The director told folk that since I have asthma that if they were going to smoke, to do it away from the door. The last few nights, I'd had issues after awhile and ended up a bit wheezy...didn't tonight, so yay.

Upcoming rehearsal schedule:
Saturday at 11:00 = Costuming and run throughs
Sunday at 2:00 (may get canceled)
Monday through Thursday at 6:45 = run throughs without costumes
Saturday: Opening

Yeesh.

No comments: