Friday, November 09, 2007

What's Cooking?

I am! Well, I will be. My parents are going out of town this weekend (for my aunt's funeral...I'm taking care of the pets), and while they're away I'm going to make dinner for My Man (formally known as "The Boy"). It's taken me the better part of a day to come up with a menu, but I'm fairly proud of it!

Rosemary & Garlic lamb chops (think I might try to find boneless)
Red potatoes and green beans cooked in the same flavors
Salad (thinking Spinach salad)

And for dessert, I'm going to make Chocolate Molten Cakes.

At least, that's the plan. Hopefully, it won't turn into giving up and ordering in. It's my first grown up dinner I'll plan and make all on my own. I don't know how people plan meals weeks in advance.

I also just ordered the very special super secret gift for My Man. I'd tell you all what it is, but in case he's poking around here as well, I don't want to give away the surprise. But I'll make sure to go into detail after it's given, and post pictures.

No comments: