Monday, November 12, 2007

Dinner last night with My Man

Menu:
Rosemary + Garlic lamb chops
Green beans and red potatoes sautee'd in the same flavors
Spinach salad
Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes for dessert

Ambiance:
Instead of eating at the table, I set up a velour blanket in front of the fireplace, with a fire going and some tea candles lit, which is where we had dinner while soft jazz was playing on the CD player -- UTTERLY romantic when My Man started improvising love songs to the music.

The dogs were, obviously, outside...but the cat was welcome due to being quiet and affectionate without pushing her way into our plates.

Successful? Very much so! It was a very nice evening, and nothing burned or was undercooked. Overall, I'm thrilled with how the evening went (aside from the dogs having gotten pushy and loud on trying to get my attention to come back in).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that the "Boy" has moved up to "your Man" About time! lol I'm thrilled that you've found such happiness. You've come a long way from where we first met. Bravo my dear,bravo!