Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wow. Long time no update.

Sorry! I got so busy with the show and everything else that I sorta...blanked on this site. Um, I'll update with bullet points here, I guess.

- Lark Camp -
Lark Camp website
Over all, had a very good time, though parts were overwhelming and hard, but I'm all the better for it I bet. And definitely had the absolute BEST birthday ever while there. The hard/overwhelming stuff were mostly my own emotional issues with feeling like I'd been "ditched" whenever The Boy went off to play really late at night and I had to go to bed due to working the coffee shop the next morning and having to get up. It all got talked out, though, so we're good. :)

- Camping -
I went camping with The Boy and his parents for a few days a while ago, a week or so before school started. It was a lot of fun, and fairly relaxing. We stayed at a little camp area called "Little Basin" -- right next to Big Basin -- that is currently owned by HP (where The Boy works for now -- he's changing jobs), so only employees and guests of them are the only ones who stay there. The best part? We were there during the meteor shower! The Boy and I stayed out late on a dock and watched the meteors. It was great. There were a few that went across the whole sky and left long trails of star dust. Beautiful.

- School and Jobs -
I'm graduating next spring. Lots of papers to write this semester. Yeep. And The Boy is leaving his job at HP to go work at Zvents. It's a great site for looking up events. Try it out! Tell your friends! Pimp the start-up that my man's going to be working for.

- Summer Musical: Children of Eden -
The show's over, and I'm still sad about it. I'll post a link to a photo album once I have one made up. I just really miss all of the people, from the six year olds throwing themselves at me for hugs to the 62 year olds doing the same thing, and it hasn't even been a full week since the show ended. Le sigh.

- Upcoming Events -
- Weekend long Kayak trip this weekend
- Cast party for Children of Eden (date not set yet)
- Possible rock climbing outing with The Boy, practicing on a wall of course, since I'm a n00b.
- White Water Rafting is possible sometime, but hopefully it won't be too cold when it's decided.
- Renaissance Faire opens this weekend, will have to check that out at least once.


Um, I guess that's all for now. Is anyone still checking this site? :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Your Back! Sounds like you had an awesome Summer!