Saturday, May 07, 2005

Quotes of the day

Backstory: My kid show has been canceled last week, this week, and next week as well. So it'll be a month since the last time I've done it when the girlscouts AND my group are showing up.

(I just arrived at the Gaslighter to see the comedy show and am approached by my director)

Director: CAITY!
Me: Mark!
Director: Caity DAHLING!
Me: Whatie, dahling?
Director: Do you think we'll EVER do a kid's show again?
Me: What is this "Children's Show" of which you speak?


In other news, the comedy show was....okay. I didn't really get to enjoy it until the ANNOYING DUMBASS TEENAGERS left the balcony. Honestly, they got so rowdy and disrespectful that Security had to be sent up to keep an eye on them. Thankfully, they left after their two friends had performed....so about half way through. The following did occur, though.

MC: You in the balcony are going to have to settle down.
Me: Thank GOD, it's about time.
Two Teenage Twits: *Turn and give me an OMG BURN IN HELL look*
My brain: What? Shut the fuck up, you're fifteen.
What I actually did: *Ignores them and watches the show*

No comments: