Sunday, May 08, 2005

Bloody. Fucking. OW.

Guess who fucked up her neck today!!

Okay, so here's the whole story:
I was trying to see if something would work for a dance number, which requires having the person's chin waaaaay up. And I threw my head back too hard, I guess. So I now have pain from the base of my head to mid back/just around shoulder blades.

If it's worse or not any better tomorrow, I'm going to ditch my acting class to go see the doctor. Since, yanno, I've got to go dance even more tomorrow.

On a different note, on to auditions for the show. Sixty-four people showed up. Ten of them were adults (three men, seven women). Out of the remaining fifty-four, about seven were boys. The director's worried about getting enough talented boys to play the Wickersham Brothers...we need at least three, and we have one that'd make a deffinate Wickersham. The guy down the street I was trying to get into the show didn't show up today, so if he does tomorrow he'll undoubtedly end up as a Wickersham.

I'm rambling, and my ice pack needs to go back in the fridge.

No comments: