Sunday, November 14, 2004

A little better

Feeling a little better today, despite the stress dreams I've been having. Wish I knew why I kept having them...ah well.

And it appears that the Joey-stalker has followed me to my blogspot. Loverly! *Waves to Nikki* Hello there! Yes, I know who you are. Don't be so surprised. If you want to try and annoy me, fine. Just don't dish out anything that you don't want back. I can be an uberbitch when prodded at enough.

*Peers over at the new puppy and sighs* He's cute and sweet and all...but he's not Rover. I still miss that dog something awful...I don't want to relive this experience within the next few years. Cookie's 10 years old...that's no spring chicken. *Sigh* Thankfully, Roxie will be with us for a long long time. Hee...and poor Joey with his allergies...I still feel bad about that..

No comments: